We are a well-established and dependable NHS dental practice, having served the needs of our local Cannock community for over 30 years. Our aim is to provide you and your family with healthy, happy smiles.
Dentures are removable false teeth that are custom-made for you. Dentures may be made from acrylic (plastic) or cobalt chromium (metal) and they are designed to fit snugly over your gums to replace missing teeth and prevent potential problems caused by the gaps. You will be able to remove your denture to clean it regularly.
The main advantages offered by well-fitting dentures include:
- Cosmetic replacement of missing teeth to help you smile with confidence again
- Improved chewing ability to help you enjoy your food without embarrassment
- Better speech due to improved lip support
- Improved facial appearance due to restored lip and cheek support
- Prevention of problems with your bite and jaw joints (TMJ) that may occur if the remaining teeth drift or tilt into the gaps in an unpredictable and uncontrolled manner
- Cost-effective solution to replacing missing teeth, especially if multiple gaps need to be restored
To learn more about our services, or a specific treatment that you are interested in, please call our friendly reception team on 01543 503 344.
We provide NHS dental services to patients from Cannock, Hednesford, Heath Hayes, Brownhills, Cheslyn Hay and the surrounding areas.